“Always great food/service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've been a few times now and each time I'm never disappointed! Sure, being an Ohio State fan doesn't hurt but if the food wasn't good there are plenty of other places where I can watch my Buckeyes and eat GOOD food. At Eddie George's Grille you can do BOTH!! The food was ALWAYS been top notch along with the service. I ordered the BLT Burger and hands down was the best burger I've eaten. My wife loves the macaroni & cheese and the kids did as well. My daughter without being prompted told the waitress that it was my b'day. 5 minutes later she brought out a slice of heavenly chocholate cake on the house!!!!
One cannot go wrong having a meal here! But before leaving, be sure to visit the men's room...if you're a man!

1  Thank Jeff H

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Some friends and I stopped there for happy hour. They had a two for one special on appetizers and all draft beer was $3. We decided to get two orders of boneless wings, medium and bbq. Both were great choices. For an entree, I had the BLT Ranch. That was one of the most deliciously unhealthy things I've eaten in a very long time.

I can see the place getting packed on during the school year especially on home game days at Ohio State.

There is a parking deck located about a block from the restaurant if you don't want to park on the street.

1  Thank CUTiger81
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had a big burger, and it was worth every calorie! Throw in good food with the Buckeye Spirit that is all around, and it made for a great dinner!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went to EG's 27 Grill after the win over Michigan. The place was packed, line out into the street, but it moved quickly. It was loud, with lots of shared crowd energy, TV's everywhere, with bar and table seating available. We were seated in the back dining area, and had a great experience. Service was good, even though it was a zoo, food was terrific, and the ultimate + for the night was when we realized that the OSU coaching staff was hosting a dinner for all the Buckeye recruits that attended the game- in the private dining room right next to us. It was great to see all the coaches, along with future Buckeyes, pass by our table and get encouragement from all of us. On our way there, we were tipped off that the deep fried burgers at Eddie's were a can't miss item! Three of us tried them, and they were amazingly good!

1  Thank vnmystr
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I guess I had higher expectations going in. It is a very nice place. I visited the night before the Michigan game, and as you can imagine the place was packed. Has two nice large bar areas, as well as plenty of seating. The food is reasonably priced, just not as high quality as you would expect from seeing the place. All in all it was a nice atmosphere.