My boyfriend and I have stayed at The Lofts several times and they have never failed to disappoint! The noise in the rooms has never been an issue, the amenities are perfect, location could not be better! Definently go for room service breakfast---nothing better than great food delivered to the door that you can eat in bed and then go back to sleep :) We go to The Lofts a couple of times a year when we need to disappear from kids, work, etc. and we tell NO ONE where we are (kids can find on cell of course!) It has become our secret escape with each other when life gets too crazy. Last July we went for Red, White and BOOM which was also my boyfriend's birthday, I had no gift and the concierge suggested a robe from The Lofts. When we checked in and got to the room, they had the robe laid out on the bed with a card, I didn't even ask them to do that but they saved the day! Concierge is also very good at suggesting places to go for entertainment. Our next weekend is scheduled for April, reason? None! Just want to escape and be pampered!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus