I stayed at The Loft Hotel this past weekend and found it to be excellent.
I don’t understand some of the poor reviews. It is centrally located within working distance to the Nationwide Arena area which has plenty of bars and restaurants. The staff was excellent and very friendly. The Lofts is connected to the Crown Plaza which is it’s sister hotel so they share most services. Please note that after 11PM they share the reception desk. The rooms are nice, large, trendy, and very clean with comfortable beds. It is connected to a Max & Erma’s which is a great place to grab a burger and hang out with friends or watch a game or two. If there is one negative, is that yes the walls are a tad thin and you can hear people talk and TV noise from time to time but it really wasn’t that bad and I find common to many hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus