I guess that's why they always say never have high expectations:(
Stayed in the standard king suite and honestly I've stayed in nicer rooms at a Holiday Inn. A single coffee maker, small cotton pillows, a very uncomfortable bed, basic cable and we could hear the people upstairs all night. The staff however were very friendly and the location can't be beat. For calling themselves an upscale boutique hotel I think that's quite a stretch. Next time we'll stay at the Westin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus