We loved the location of the hotel, between German Village and the Short North. The service was great--lots of helpful info from the nice guy at the front desk--Shane. Everything about the hotel was fantastic--the bed, the large windows, the bath amenities, the overall hip feel...great. The only negative was the breakfast at the restaurant downstairs...it was poor and I would not recommend. Go somewhere else. But he hotel--really nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lofts is a luxury boutique hotel like no other in the world. Each of its 44 rooms and lodging accommodations is distinctive, offering special features that truly set it apart. Its designer interior offers clean, contemporary lines, dramatically juxtaposed against the strength of a proud historic building. But beyond its rich history and great beauty, The Lofts offers guests a host of features. All rooms were refreshed in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lofts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lofts Hotel And Suites
- The Lofts Hotel Columbus, Ohio
- Lofts Columbus