“Quick service, great food!”
Review of Northstar Cafe

Northstar Cafe
Ranked #8 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Had my first meal at Northstar Cafe yesterday. I was taken there by a friend of mine that has been a corporate chef for 20+ years. He raved about this place so of course I followed him there. The food is top shelf, the restaurant is very clean and if you want quick service this is the place. Highly recommend the fresh ginger ale. Yes, I said fresh, as in made on site. If you never had fresh ginger ale, you are in for a treat! The meals were hot, delicious and there was plenty of it. Some people may find Northstar a little pricey but, you get what you pay for. I only wish there was a Northstar close to my home!
Kevin from NJ

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I went with some friends for breakfast and ordered pancakes and bacon. The pancakes were delicious but the bacon was surprisingly gross. The service was good and it was a nice environment .

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Not sure that the calories are gone just because it seems so fresh and good looking. Had breakfast this last trip and all was delicious

Reviewed October 1, 2012

They have great food and service, nice and clean good atmosphere good price, my family and myself went to diferent restaurant in Ohio and no restaurant offer the quality of food and service this restaurant offer. we will be back to this restaurant next time we visit Ohio. Great Restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Find out the difference fresh local fare makes! While I would prefer table service, don't discount this restaurant. The outside dining was lovely. Great burger, great onion soup, great pizza. Great experience!