“Pretty good”

Ranked #7 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I went with some friends for breakfast and ordered pancakes and bacon. The pancakes were delicious but the bacon was surprisingly gross. The service was good and it was a nice environment .

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Not sure that the calories are gone just because it seems so fresh and good looking. Had breakfast this last trip and all was delicious

Reviewed October 1, 2012

They have great food and service, nice and clean good atmosphere good price, my family and myself went to diferent restaurant in Ohio and no restaurant offer the quality of food and service this restaurant offer. we will be back to this restaurant next time we visit Ohio. Great Restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Find out the difference fresh local fare makes! While I would prefer table service, don't discount this restaurant. The outside dining was lovely. Great burger, great onion soup, great pizza. Great experience!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have never eaten anything here that I didnt LOVE!! But the flatbread pizza thing they have is AMAZING !! Good atmosphere, decent prices, I really like this place :)