“Best fast food, by far...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #1,035 of 2,223 Restaurants in Columbus
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Setauket, New York
“Best fast food, by far...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I travel (a lot), and Noodles & Co have become my firm favorite for a fast, healthy and good quality meal. Simple menu, clean and super efficient, the meals are just great value. So good, I'm considering getting my own franchise!

Visited June 2012

Aurora
“Wow! I'm Hooked!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My son and I stopped to eat dinner on the way to Dayton and stopped by Noodles & Company on a whim.

We were impressed by the selection of noodle dishes, the speed of service, and general atmosphere of the place.

The food was served fast and fresh, and the Iced Tea was excellent too.

We tried the Pasta with butter and Pad Thai - both were very good. I added chicken to the Pad Thai, but it would be fine without it.

On the way home from Dayton we made it a point to stop here AGAIN for dinner.
We tried the Wisconsin Chedder Mac and Cheese and the Japanese fried noodles - both were excellent again.

I only wish the company would expand to the Northeast Ohio region.

If you're in the Columbus area - please give this place a try. Great for everyone in the family - and vegetarian-friendly!

• Visited January 2013
stc
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stopped in with some friends and was skeptical at first, but have to admit I was very pleased with the taste and variety of pasta offered. A very different twist on something that is very common.

• Visited December 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Great choice for any type of noodle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We have tried lots of the options. This is a great place for "noodles around the world"

Visited June 2012
Hurricane, West Virginia
“They have oodles of noodles, for sure!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

I must admit that I am not a big pasta fan, and of course the specialty of these restaurants is just that. The service was quick, but the price was sort of high. The ambiance was like many of the neo-cafeteria restaurants such as this and Qudoba and others where you wait in line to order, find a seat, and have your food brought to you. It is an industrial type setup with bare ceiling and industrial lighting. If you like noodles, this would be your place!

Visited April 2012