“My absolute favorite Ice Cream”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #5 of 55 Dessert in Columbus
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Since August 2007, we've been a fixture in the heart of the Short North Arts District, an eclectic neighborhood of bars, galleries, antique stores, vintage clothing shops, boutiques, and restaurants. On Gallery Hop nights (the first Saturday of each month) offer the most boisterous scenes, but every day and evening we're serving trios, sundaes, and scoops at a steady pace to locals and visitors from around the world.
Columbus, Ohio
“My absolute favorite Ice Cream”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is not your ordinary ice cream shop. While you may find traditional flavors like chocolate and vanilla, most flavors will make you raise an eyebrow....but I haven't had one I didn't like. My husband and I have been making Jeni's a date night since the beginning of our relationship. We have been to all shops within driving distance - even the ones in Nashville. I love this ice cream so much that we substituted our wedding cake for a Jeni's terrine. If you can't tell, I strongly encourage anyone to visit Jeni's - although I would stay away from the short north shop, the lines are terrible.

Visited May 2014

texas
“Wow, this stuff is really good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Several locations around town. The one in North Market is where I had my delicious treat. The flavors are unique, so give it a try. It will make you happy.

Visited March 2014
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Best ice cream in town”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

All the flavors looked yummy, had the dark chocolate and almond brittle, very good! a bit pricey but worth it!

Visited May 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“We All Scream for Jeni's!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My friend told me that the "short line" of 5 or 6 people was a good thing- that this place is usually packed and lines easily continue out the door. While he talked on the phone, I was left to try and figure out what I was going to try. I'd heard that local flavor favorite "The Buckeye State" was a must, but there were flavors with wonky names like "Oregon Fir" and "Savannah Buttermint". What caught my eye though was the "Goat Cheese with Red Cherry". After some coaxing by the super friendly staff, I tried it. To my surprise, I liked it! Very light taste, almost like cheesecake. And the cherry part actually tasted like cherry-- not overly sweet red syrup swirled in for good measure. It gave me the confidence to go ahead and place my three scoop order: The Buckeye State, Brown Butter Almond Brittle, and Dark Chocolate.

• Visited April 2014
Pasco, Washington
“Bangkok Peanut, Trust Me!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Sounded suspicious to me but Jeni's is willing to give you a taster spoon; I sampled and fell in love with the Bangkok Peanut- coconut, peanut, and cayenne kick at the last. Wow.

Jeni's does a smooth creamy flavorful ice cream. Okay, I think their portions are parsimonious; come on give me a big ole scoop of that deliciousness for the price.

They have a picnic table in the back for indoor dining and a bench along the wall.

• Visited May 2014