“The Pride of Columbus”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #4 of 55 Dessert in Columbus
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Since August 2007, we've been a fixture in the heart of the Short North Arts District, an eclectic neighborhood of bars, galleries, antique stores, vintage clothing shops, boutiques, and restaurants. On Gallery Hop nights (the first Saturday of each month) offer the most boisterous scenes, but every day and evening we're serving trios, sundaes, and scoops at a steady pace to locals and visitors from around the world.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

As many people from Columbus will tell you, Jeni's is very best that Columbus has to offer. On par or better than any ice cream you can find anywhere.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is, hands down, the best ice cream in the world. Not only is it creamy and luscious, but the flavors are far-and-away, the most unique, unexpected and perfect combinations. Some of my personal favorites are the toasted coconut, bergamot, whiskey and pecan, and askinosie dark chocolate. Most things are supplied local-ish, such as Snowville creamery near Athens, Ohio, OYO whiskey from columbus.
A must visit for anyone traveling to or through Columbus.

There is outdoor seating at their Grandview location.

1  Thank adam S
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've stopped here many a time but have never written a review. This was our dessert stop on our way home from dinner. I had 2 scoops, 1 of salty caramel (fave!) and 1 of sweet corn and rasperries. I've also had her pistachio and honey which is awesome. They let you try a bite before you buy so I always like to test something new. I did test the sweet corn and raspberry because it is seasonal and will be going away soon. Such unique combinations of flavors. I must try in Columbus!!

1  Thank Gigglebox
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I frequent Columbus because my family lives there and i never miss an opportunity to go to Jeni's! The flavor combos and profiles that she comes up with are so amazing! Even when you think you wld never like something, u must try it because there r so many great flavors! Most of my faves are seasonal but the Bangkok peanut is always there and always pleases! They r accessible all over Cbus so stop and check out one of the kitschy stores!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I tried several flavors before buying (they allow you to taste for free) I didn't like most of the flavors I tried. Loved the chocolate and vanilla. Those were amazing.