“The Bentley of Ice Cream”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #4 of 54 Dessert in Columbus
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Since August 2007, we've been a fixture in the heart of the Short North Arts District, an eclectic neighborhood of bars, galleries, antique stores, vintage clothing shops, boutiques, and restaurants. On Gallery Hop nights (the first Saturday of each month) offer the most boisterous scenes, but every day and evening we're serving trios, sundaes, and scoops at a steady pace to locals and visitors from around the world.
Columbus, Ohio
“The Bentley of Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

There is none better in my opinion. Incredibly rich, great tasting and the most unique combination of flavors you will find anywhere. Just be ready to reach a bit deeper into your pocket to pay for it.

• Visited August 2012

Richmond, Virginia
“Splendid as always...”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Jeni's is always a highlight to our annual trip to Columbus, Ohio for a convention. I have visited Jeni's dozens of times, and purchased their pints (out of state) even more times and I am as pleased as ever. The service was excellent, and this time we hit a (rare) slow patch allowing us to talk more about Jeni's with the staff. Living in Ohio for over a decade, I have a soft spot for Buckeyes (the confection, not the poisonous nut) so the Buckeye state flavour is a must. This time I also tried a seasonal flavour made of local ingredients and it was superb.

I've read other people complaining about it not being worth money, and I suppose that is true if you were expecting a Coldstone-esque abomination of toppings hiding the generic ice cream. Jeni's, however, does not take their product lightly - the flavours are always innovative and delicious and are created by local and top-quality ingredients.

• Visited June 2013
“A Unique Treat!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I love to take visitors to Columbus to Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. So what if you spend more. Where else can you get my favorite, Lavender Berry (or salty caramel, or berry goat cheese, or cayenne chocolate?) Even the vanilla is the best ever, but really, vanilla? You can't be serious! Kudos to Jeni.

• Visited May 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Ending to a Great Day”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I am from out of the area and my friend said I had to try Jeni's ice cream. We went to the location in Clintonville. Everyone was nice at Jeni's and the ice cream is excellent. Yes, it is some of the best ice cream I have had in my lifetime. Very Good.

Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“speechless”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love this place, they are delicious and the staff is super friendly. My 2 kids a 5yr old and the 22 month old eat theirs and everyone elses if you let them. The price point is a a little high compare to other ice cream shops, but the flavors and ingredients are amazing! I don't mind paying for a quality ice cream experience.

Visited May 2013