“A Unique Treat!”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #5 of 54 Dessert in Columbus
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since August 2007, we've been a fixture in the heart of the Short North Arts District, an eclectic neighborhood of bars, galleries, antique stores, vintage clothing shops, boutiques, and restaurants. On Gallery Hop nights (the first Saturday of each month) offer the most boisterous scenes, but every day and evening we're serving trios, sundaes, and scoops at a steady pace to locals and visitors from around the world.
“A Unique Treat!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I love to take visitors to Columbus to Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. So what if you spend more. Where else can you get my favorite, Lavender Berry (or salty caramel, or berry goat cheese, or cayenne chocolate?) Even the vanilla is the best ever, but really, vanilla? You can't be serious! Kudos to Jeni.

• Visited May 2013

Barboursville, West Virginia
“Best Ice Cream Ever!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

By far and away the best ice cream I've ever had. I ate at the one at Easton and in Powell, Ohio and both were excellent. The flavors are all unique and the highest quality ingredients. Well worth the extra cost, which is proven time and again by lines out the door of local residents.

• Visited May 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Ending to a Great Day”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I am from out of the area and my friend said I had to try Jeni's ice cream. We went to the location in Clintonville. Everyone was nice at Jeni's and the ice cream is excellent. Yes, it is some of the best ice cream I have had in my lifetime. Very Good.

Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“speechless”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love this place, they are delicious and the staff is super friendly. My 2 kids a 5yr old and the 22 month old eat theirs and everyone elses if you let them. The price point is a a little high compare to other ice cream shops, but the flavors and ingredients are amazing! I don't mind paying for a quality ice cream experience.

Visited May 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Stick with Graeter's”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was traveling to Ohio State for a conference. My sister had mentioned Jeni's to me and said that she'd hoped to try it but the lines were always out the door and down the block. I decided to try the one in Grandview Fortunately, the line was only about ten people long. (I did see one with people waitiing out the door on High Street in the Short North area. Most of the flavors were unique - but I'm not a person who likes "unique". I ordered the Ugandan Vanilla. It was $4.50 for a two dip cone. I didn't find it nearly as creamy or as tasty as Graeter's.

Visited April 2013