All reviews steak and shake breakfast room great hotel breakfast choices hot tub would stay here again beds were very comfortable nice size the entire hotel nice stay columbus area bagels easy access clean hotel upon check convenient location parking lot
Reviewed December 12, 2016

I love this hotel!!! its always cleamn the pool was warm for the winter change and its very clean the smell of chlorine does not overpower in the pool area. the staff are the best. Tina is great and made sure to have everything that was needed stock for Breakfast. the rooms are great and clean as well. anytime that I go to Columbus to visit the family I always stay here and Thank God that I can trust to have a clean room and friendly staff at all times. If you want a great place to stay with no worries HERE is the place to be. Thank you Best Western for all of your great services.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWManagerCynthia, General Manager at Best Western Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2016

Thank you Justin, we love our return guest and will look forward to making you apart of our Best Western family. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed November 7, 2016

We have stayed here many times and it is always clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. We were able to check in early, which helped with our schedule. The breakfast is hot and fresh. Easy location to get on and off interstate.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWManagerCynthia, General Manager at Best Western Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

We are located right along I-70 just 6 miles west of downtown Columbus. It is easy access to get on to I-70 and the 270 outer belt. I am glad you were able to check in early, when the rooms is clean and available we have no problem helping out with early arrivals. We try to make every guest have a comfortable stay. See you next time you are in Columbus.

Reviewed October 28, 2016

I have stayed at this hotel many times on business trips to Columbus. Never have I had a worse stay. The room smelled musty upon entering, the bed was barely made and the sheets not changed. Mold on the bottom hem of the shower curtain. I had wanted to use the hot tub but the manager would not open it for me as it was after the 10pm closing time.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWManagerCynthia, General Manager at Best Western Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

I want to apologize to you, I am so sorry your had a bad stay. I am the manager my name is Cindy and I was not aware of any problems you had until now. Our hot tub does close at ten however we do adjust that sometimes for our guest. I am not sure who denied this to you. I am sorry, Having stayed with us before you know this is not how we do things. I will check on our housekeeping staff ( we have a few new ones) thank you for letting me know what is being missed. I hope you try us again, I assure you we will address the problems and they will be taken care of.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

I was debating which low price motel I wanted to use .I finally picked this motel and boy was I surprised. A motel that was clean,friendly,has great rooms and a good free wifi and breakfast.My wife was surprised with the comfort of the bed and the rooms layout.I will definitely use this place again when visiting Columbus Ohio.The front desk and staff were very courteous and welcoming. A real Nice Stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family

Best Westerns have been surprising many guest, we have come a long way and our properties are all great. We try hard to give excellent customer service to our guest and want your stay to be a great one.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

It was a bit hard to locate but well worth the search. X-Zavier at front desk was very pleasant & check-in was smooth. Lobby was orderly and clean. Elevator a bit small but good enough for luggage carrier. The room was immaculate , bed comfortable and we had 4 pillows, carpet clean.TV worked well. Bathroom was very clean , large , & had plenty of hot water & pressure. Towels seemed new but a bit thin. Air unit was very cold , didn't try heat. The breakfast had nice selection.... busicuits/sausage gravy , sausage links , French toast , cereal, sweet stuff, bagels with toppings. And more! Quite a pleasant place to spend the night. Don't hesitate on this one!!

Room Tip: Elevators were separated from room hallways by extra doors so noise was minimal in rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
BWManagerCynthia, General Manager at Best Western Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. X-Zavier is fairly new to our hotel and is doing a wonderful job. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again on your next trip to Columbus.