Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$210
TripAdvisor
All reviewsamerican girltravel bedmilk and cookieseaston shopping centershopping tripgreat hotelshuttle servicewhole foodscomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againhot tubroom was clean and comfortablethe breakfast areasitting areaone night stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I reserved 4 rooms for a business trip at this hotel, guaranteed for late arrival on a credit card. I had left instructions that we were arriving VERY late and may not be there till midnight as we were driving from Ontario. The last time I spoke with them to make a change to the reservation was at 2 p.m. that day. Unknown to me the credit card was denied. We were turned away at 11:45 pm after a grueling 7 hour drive. It turns out that they did not scan the card until 5 p.m. and of course there was nobody at our office to "fix" it at that time since we were closed (the voice message on the phone also mentioned our business hours). Rather than waiting for our group to arrive, they let the rooms to others leaving us stranded. To add insult to injury we were treated very rudely by the front desk staff who even hesitated to let us into the hotel lobby. I won't book there again. The Granville Inn was very happy to take us in even at that late hour.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
airforce01, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your problems when you arrived at our hotel. Unfortunately we do require a valid credit card to hold reservations, I am glad you were able to get into the Granville Inn. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 3, 2010

Thanks to the Hampton Inn again. In town for a conference with collegues. They arranged my room to be a suite, very large, microwave, refrigerator, couch, chairs, etc. Breakfast is good as always, nice choices. Very friendly staff. Clean room, probably the cleanest I've seen in a few months, quiet. Definiately stick with the Hampton Inn. Excellent rooms and service for the price.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
airforce01, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2010

Thanks so much for taking the time to let people know about your experience with our hotel, I will definitely share your comments with my staff. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 27, 2010

We stayed here over the weekend for because of the location and Easton. The hotel is without a doubt the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. The entire place was immaculate. The suite we stayed in was just amazing. The cleanliness of the entire place was awesome. I wasn't overly crazy about the bed and pillows, but it was enough. Anytime you dealt with the staff, they treated you with the upmost respect. I will absolutely stay there again. Awesome job Hampton Inn & Suites.

airforce01, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2010

I was thrilled to read your review, I can't wait to share this with my team! We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed June 17, 2010

Nice hotel, clean rooms with a great beds. Wish the shuttle to Easton Center was available more often, but other than that no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
airforce01, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2010

Thanks so much for your comments about our property. We hope to serve your lodging needs again next time you are in Columbus.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

The staff was friendly. The hotel was spotless. The room was spacious. I WILL stay here anytime I am in Columbus!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
airforce01, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2010

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts about Hampton Inn & Suites Easton to the world. I will definitely share your comments with my staff. We hope to see you again soon!