“fantastic”

Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area
Ranked #16 of 145 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed January 19, 2010

My first impression of the hotel was how clean, and friendly everyone was. The room I had was just fantastic, and hope to visit you again

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 1, 2010

As a frequent guest at the Hampton Easton, I can say that I have never experienced any problems. The rooms are always clean, the staff very friendly and its a great value. Sure, we would all like to spend less for a stay, but I never regret paying the tab.
I would like to mention that the young lady who runs the breakfast is probably the most friendly person I have ever met. She gives a cherry hello to everyone coming down for breakfast and insures that every guest's needs are met. I could see her at the front desk greeting people on their arrival.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
airforce01, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Easton Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2010

Good Morning, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with everyone. I have posted your comments for our staff. Have a wonderful new year and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Thanks,
Melody Young

Reviewed December 1, 2009

I stay at Hampton Inns all over the US for my company and this one was in the top 5 for quality & clean. Some times I question Hampton Inns but not this one. Everyone was very nice & presentable. Very close to Easton Town Center 1/2 mile & $25/night cheaper than others @ the mall.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2009

This hotel is possibly the best Hampton at which I have ever stayed. From check in to check out, the entire staff was genuinely polite and cheerful. Kudos to the hotel management for hiring, motivating, and retaining these staff members.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I am a loyal Hampton Inn Fan. Always my first choice on a trip. Everything was great at this Hampton Inn, the front desk at check in, the room, parking, great location ...... But on Sunday, 10/11, I jumped into the shower and at full " hot " only had luke warm water. By the end of my shower it had actually turned chilly. My daughter was next and complained that the water was cold. As we were leaving, I went by the front desk to complain. I don't think the clerk believed me, she said no one else had complained but she would mention it to maintenance. She said she was sorry but I could tell she thought I was lying. I was running late for a meeting so did not ask to speak to the manager, wish I had had more time.
I will still choose Hampton Inn in the future, just not this Hampton Inn. Beware of room 434.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2009

I just hosted a two day meeting at the Hampton Inn and Suites in the Easton area. Great facilities for a group of 30 employees. The staff was service oriented and worked hard to make sure that the meeting went smooth! We were able to cater lunch and breaks from the outside which really helped bring this meeting in budget. With the hotel situated next to the Easton shopping complex, the evenings offered something for everyone. An absolute go-to place for my next meeting in Columbus!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2009

My family and I were attending a family event in the Columbus area, and this was the hotel chosen for guests of the event. I had very minimal expectations, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is very clean, and the rooms were nicely decorated for a hotel of this class including pleasant colors, comfortable beds, and a flat screen HDTV. This was defninitely not the worn, minimally decorated look that I have come to expect for Hampton Inns, Comfort Inns and the like. My only complaint would be with the compimentary breakfast which was worse than what I have experienced at similar hotels. Overall though, I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family