“Great happy hour!”
Review of Marcella's

Marcella's
Reserve with OpenTable
Marcella's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 2,275 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Fall in love with your food. Good friends, good food, love of family, and a place where it all comes together. That's Marcella's, a bustling Italian cafe where you can forget your worries, live in the moment, and appreciate the quality of everything life has to offer. The food is real Italian - simple and uncomplicated. The atmosphere is welcoming and the hospitality genuine. And here, you'll find great wines and handcrafted cocktails that will perfectly complement both your love of food and your love of life!
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Marcella's is my favorite happy hour! It ends early (4-6) but is worth it if you can make it! Most cocktails are half off as well as the apps, salads, and pizzas. I have never eaten anything here that I did not love. Check out the Sunday dinner special!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice bar and active open-aired establishment so they have a high energy vibe going. Food was ok but not inspired or memorable. Close to the convention center. Go for the bar, wine and energy level (if that is what you are in the mood for) but don't expect too much from the food.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The food here is average , but the service is bad . Slow staff , bad management . Go to martini a block away instead

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I always go here for my birthday. We always get small plates and share. Their flatbreads are wonderful. Very intimate and romantic. Only small qualm... Why did they take the mushrooms out of the arancini?!?!?

Ps never go to the Polaris location. It is nothing in comparison.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The first night we came here, we were not insanely impressed. My Linguine & Clams was good, a little light on the clams, but otherwise pretty tasty. My friend's dish and our appetizer were slightly underwhelming and we didn't think we would come back. However, after realizing the limited options in the area, we returned. I got the same dish again and my friend enjoyed his much more. I think they definitely have their better dishes and in the end I didn't mind going back and probably will go again during my visit.