“What a Treat”

Katalina's
Ranked #25 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Katalina's is a local favorite-five-star food with a Latin twist in a diner atmosphere. Breakfast, brunch, and lunch 8a-3p every day. See our current menu on our website!
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This place rocks, so many fun choices for breakfast from pancake balls with fig jam or nutella to breakfast tacos with a side of corn on the cob. Mexican fare and basic good food with lots of options.
Got to go there for the atmosphere, local place. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Delicious. Everyone in my family found something wonderful to eat. We ate outside in the evening and we were so comfortable. What a great spot. Loved the pancake balls. Just wish that they could give you a full assortment of the flavors in one serving ;)

Reviewed July 25, 2014

that was realey a pleasant experience special and different from the usual breakfast,
the restaurant is located in a special place overlooking to the victorian neighborhood

Reviewed July 21, 2014

For a small little restaurant, the variety and deliciousness of the food was amazing.

The sweet and spicy bacon was perfect. The tacos I got were the perfect size, and were light and fresh. I upgraded to the guacamole, and it was well worth the little extra I had to pay. It was obviously recently made, they did not skimp on the portion size, and was one of the best guacamoles I've had.

The watermelon drink and the berry teas were very good too. Not too sweet and refreshing. Perfect complement to our meal.

Of course we had to try the pancake balls. We had the Nutella stuffed balls. They were good, but not amazing.

If I lived closer, this would be a weekly stop for me.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We breakfasted here after an outdoor concert the night before downtown. We loved the Swedish Pancake Balls(with strawberry) and the coffee. Most of the seating is outdoors in the Victorian Village neighborhood close to downtown. What a delightful change from an average breakfast place.