“Great breakfast spot - limited seating - worth the wait!”
Review of Katalina's

Katalina's
Ranked #31 of 2,275 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Katalina's is a local favorite-five-star food with a Latin twist in a diner atmosphere. Breakfast, brunch, and lunch 8a-3p every day. See our current menu on our website!
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great food, a bit edgy.

The menu is very creative - but in a fun and interesting way - they are not out for shock value!

Eggs, burritos, pancake balls, juice, .... You name it and you will enjoy it. The servers and cashier are pleasant and friendly while working VERY hard. The place is crowded and people seem to feel that it's ok to reserve tables - even before they have ordered. That is an odd concept to me and I would have expected there to be a unspoken understanding that the line for ordering also serves as the line for the next available table. I may be showing my age!

I will most definitely return as I found a new favorite for my frequent visits to columbus.

There is ample parking and plenty of outdoor seating - during decent weather.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The sandwiches are pricey, but they are definitely worth the $8-$10. I walk by this place and can smell them cooking everything fresh. Limited seating inside, but they have a patio. The breads are delicious, and the combination of flavors are well planned and work well together. I haven't really had many of the desserts, but they always look decadent. I have had every sandwich and can't say that there are any that I dislike. A particular favorite is the latin chicken salad.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We are visiting our daughter and her husband and they took us here. We were in time for late breakfast and lunch and had a little of both. Excellent self service and excellent food choices and outside seating. Definitely would reccomend.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The pork sandwich and pancake balls were delectable! Go with a friend and split these two dishes. The bacon is very tasty. The atmosphere on the patio was great and the food was delicious. I would definitely go back here. I also love that there are multiple hot sauces on the tables.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a great place to have breakfast with a great choice of dishes. Staff are friendly and helpful.Pleasant to sit outside when the sun shines. Interesting range of drinks. My favourite dish - the Nutella pancake balls,which are not as sweet as you might think. Some people eat these with bacon but even if I was not a vegetarian I don't think I would add that. Customer service is great. Relaxed and enjoyable way to start the day.