I got a room with a jacuzzi since it wasn't much more than the regular rate. Not all the jets on the jacuzzi worked. Also the room was supposed to include a robe and soft drinks. I had to call to ask for the robe, and the soft drinks were never re-stocked during my 4 days stay there. One day I put out a "do not disturb" sign and even though I took it off when I left around 11 AM, housekeeping never cleaned my room. When I discovered this and called the front desk after getting back late that afternoon, I was told housekeeping was gone for the day.
The property itself was very nice, and I have stayed at all the Best Westerns in Columbus now. This was the best kept one that I have been to. However, some attention to minor details would make this feel more like a four-star property rather than just an average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Select this affordable Columbus hotel and enjoy its' many amenities, helpful staff and being near Ohio Expo Center, Sears, Chase Bank and the Arena District. Traveling on business? The BEST WESTERN PLUS Port Columbus is located near the Columbus International Airport. You'll be ensured an efficient trip with so many of the area's corporate offices close by. Ohio Transmission Corporation, Rimrock Corporation, Fed-Ex, Sears, Discover Financial Service, American Standard Trane, Limited Brands, Chase Bank and more are all within a few minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, HotelsforEveryone and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Port Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Best Western Columbus
- Columbus Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Port Columbus Ohio