“Small Brewery - Big Hit with the Brews”

Wolf's Ridge Brewing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Someone suggested to stop there and I am so glad they did. The atmosphere is inviting and when we arrived they had a singer and she was amazing. We tried several of their beers and we were not disappointed. Each of the bar tenders were very kn knowledgable and friendly .

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (319)

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Once you find the brewery , you have to walk through restaurant if you didn’t find side street, you’ll find a nice open area with bar and common tables. Dire wolf imperial stout was a wonderful pick. Really smooth for an imperial stout. Our bartender let me do a taster before I purchased which I totally appreciate. She had to leave behind bar and that’s when the replacement bartender poured full sample glasses of beer for herself and 2 other servers to have a shot of beer. I was very surprised by this but my husband said he saw the other bartender do the same thing. I find this totally wrong and unprofessional. I had to wait until my original bartender came back to see if we needed a second beer and cash out. The beer was good but ......
We did not rag here but the general so chicken sandwich looked amazing.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

My son-in-law picked this restaurant and was thrilled. Most of the rest of us struggled a bit. I’d much more preferred the brewery myself. Service was great, good drinks and good food just not my favorite!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Can't go wrong for an indulgent brunch. The donut apps were lemony and delicious. The French Toast had the consistency of a bread pudding which was phenomenal. If you like savory, the Toad in Hole was also tasty. We arrived shortly after opening and it was already filling up, so I recommend reservations.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

We went here for beer and dinner in the dinning room. The food was amazing and we ordered flights of beer and they didn’t have a beer that I didn’t like. Everything was so good! And the server and hostess were great! They were friendly and able to answer all of our questions. We wished that we were staying in Columbus longer so that we could keep coming back here for more. I also wish I brought more than just a carry on so I could bring some beer home with me.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Wolf's Ridge Brewing? Share your experiences!