“Good food; even better beer”

Elevator Brewery & Draught
Ranked #47 of 2,222 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hopewell Junction, New York
“Good food; even better beer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Wings and Cuban black bean soup pretty good.

Not a lot of places to eat in the area. Not crowded and polite service.

Met expectations for dinner on a one night business trip!

Maricopa, Arizona
“Nothing Good to Say”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

After a few co-workers had highly recommended I try this place out after work, I decided I finally would. So, I stopped in today, on a thursday evening. The place was dead, but sorta expected. I sat at the bar, and ordered a "Mogabi" beer off the list. It wasn't good, and it didn't seem like the other choices on the list were any better. The food menu was very expensive and quite eccentric as well. The service was absolutely lousy. I was first greeted with a nice smile when I walked in, but she rapidly started giving me the cold shoulder, and even had to ask if I could please order some food. I hadn't even spoke two words to her, so I don't know why she ignored me? It wasn't even busy. There was also a man working there, who was too busy to serve me because he was stocking beer glasses and cleaning. Finally, I ate a club sandwich, but it was not good. $10 for a club sandwich with fries, but the sandwich was pretty lousy, bland, and hardly had any bacon on it. The man working there asked me how I liked it, and I said "meh.. it's ok" and he went on to say "I would have told you NOT to order that, if I would have been the one taking your order".. "it's just deli meat" he went on to say. What a JOKE!! You mean to tell me there are people actually working at this place who even say the food is bad? Wow.... The woman working there didn't even acknowledge me as a human being the rest of the time, and the man barely did either. I did, however, manage to buy a pint glass for my collection at home, but that's about it! Two major thumbs DOWN!!

• Visited August 2012
State College, Pennsylvania
“Not all it was cracked up to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Friends had raved about the place but I did not see the value in a $28 7oz steak. The staff were a little offish too.

I am not in a hurry to go back

Visited August 2012
North Canton, Ohio
“A step back in time for good food and drinks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

The steak on the stone was a favorite meal of our group. The 3 dipping sauces were fun for different flavors. The beer names are very funny and after a few drinks they become even more funny. The old venue and interior woodwork detail, etc. made it seem like a step back in time. The only negative is that the stairs down to the mens room smells like urine.

Visited August 2012
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Good Bet for Downtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

The Elevator is often overlooked, since it's not near the main groups of restaurants downtown - but that means that it is often less crowded! Anything involving steak is always excellent, including the steak salad, but you really can't go wrong with just about anything - and there is also an interesting and seasonal assortment of their own beers. If you are going to something in the arena district and don't want to fight huge crowds for a meal beforehand, definitely put this one on your list!

• Visited May 2012

Been to Elevator Brewery & Draught? Share your experiences!