“Wonderful Chinese food with great service!”
Review of Eastern Palace

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eastern Palace
Ranked #737 of 2,297 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Visited with friends and family. The food was wonderful. The service was great. We had a person that had food allergies and they had no problem dealing with that.

1  Thank mka218

Reviewed April 20, 2012

We have been going to Eastern Palace for over a year when in the area and LOVE their sushi. Other dishes are good as well but we really like the sushi the best.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Went with a group of 14 for lunch. Waited along time for our order to be taken and brought. Food was brought in pieces. One co worker didnt have time to eat his.

We were a large group so I understand the challenges, but apparently they knew we were coming and werent prepared. One waitress during lunch time was absurd.

The food WAS delightful but the service was poor. Not sure I would go back. Been driving by it for years and never tried it.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I drove past this place for years before I finally tried it. It is now my favorite place for Chinese in all of Columbus. The food is reasonably priced and nice portion size too. They have a full bar and sushi menu. The restaurant is spacious and clean and I've always had good service.

Reviewed October 7, 2010

Eastern palace is the picture perfect chinese restaurant!!!! I've been eating at Tony's restaurants since I was 12(almost 20 years now) and I go no where else when I want something delicous,filling and picture perfect!!! The prices are great and every plate that his staff brings out needs a picture taken.Tony goes to the extreme also offering a full sushi bar(yum!) and my personal fav. fresh lobster :) !!!! Tony we love you and will be back next week. Thanks from Tony Jr.,Amy, Jurnee!!!

1  Thank FoodLover43227