“Surprised.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Only restaurant near the hotel. Hadn't been to an O' Charleys in years. I had the Caroline Chicken over pasta which was very tasty.
Rest of the family liked their entrees as well. Service was good.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband's steak was extremely SOUR!! It had turned bad & guess what, my husband is a transplant patient, so we're hoping he won't get deathly ill from this. The broccoli casserole was also soured & had gone bad (the dairy in it I'm guessing). The prime rib I started eating was so piled full of pepper, it was inedible. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! My husband is currently trying to get our money back; they offered more food, but who would touch anything else from them after that happening?! DISGUSTING!!!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

waiter was lazy - - when complained to manager - he could care less...
Didn't even seem to care - - gave a standard I sorry - nice smile and walked away. Complained to district manager - gave me dinner for 2 - went to another Ocharieys - a second chance - - and this time - service was great - - but the food was lousy.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Wouldn't take reservations. Fine... went there and my mom asked how long it would be, she said, "Oh, it's going to be a few minutes." Said, "oh... okay." About 20 minutes passed...I then approached and asked how long. She said, "Oh, it's going to be a few minutes." I said, "What do you mean by a few minutes?" She said, "I don't know." I asked if it's like 10 minutes or an hour. She said, "It's going to be awhile." We left.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

although I have never had a bad meal here it is just not one of my favorites, the food frequently seems under seasoned and the price is a bit more than you would expect for med level family and friends type dining, with that said if you go you simply must try the cheese wedges, they make the trip all worth while