“Salad Bar Is Highpoint”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #1,336 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a meal here with another couple, on a weekday night. The waitresses were friendly, without being intrusive. I had crab cake, with the salad bar. My wife had ribs. I liked the salad bar and went back for refills. One of our friends also had the salad bar. A pleasant, affordable restaurant with average food: and that's OK.

1  Thank lawton1osuedu
There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Im not certain if it is the direct proximity to where we stay, or the Sunday Brunch, or the menu itself, but we almost always eat at Ruby Tuesday when we stay in Dublin. The food is great, the service good, and we generally enjoy ourselves here, so maybe that is it. And its right down the road frmo Half price books and Jeni's, that could be it too.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Hit Ruby Tuesday on the way out of Columbus. Stay was AWESOME. New menu was great and food was delicious...left full but not stuffed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Worthington, Ohio
Reviewed December 2, 2007

It's pretty good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!