“Okay”

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #732 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I have ordered pizza delivered from Donato's twice. Both times the pizza has been okay but nothing special. The toppings appear to be high quality and they do put a lot on the pizzas. I don't care for the thin crust. It has no taste at all and it's not very crispy so it doesn't hold up the toppings very well. It has a texture like cardboard. The sauce doesn't have much flavor either. The pizza as a whole is on the bland side - surprising considering all the toppings. Seems like the one thing they don't include is seasoning.
We actually prefer Dominos thin and crispy to Donatos. Everyone in Columbus raves about this pizza so we were expecting something awesome and were disappointed. We've given it two tries and will not order from them again.

There are newer reviews for Donatos Pizza

Reviewed August 7, 2013

What a surprise - great service, the pizza was awesome - cute little place! Within easy walking distance of campus and the Blackwell!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

As Italian, and in particular as Neapolitan, I think I'll never by satisfied by pizzas eaten elsewhere. But after having tasted several American pizzas, I guess Donatos one is the best: good thickness, quite decent flavor and not crunchy as you can find in other places. Chicken wings are quite good too. Really excellent delivery service.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I'm from VA and we don't have Donatos I've heard several pizza talk about the place so I decided to go try it and I was not disappointed. I had a salad, pizza, and drink all for less than ten bucks and the pizza was fantastic I ate at Donatos two days in a row. Staff was very friendly and recommended type of pizza to try.

Reviewed February 4, 2010

The pizza here is good (not great, but consistently good) and at a good price. They have a drive through pick up window (which is great if you have little kids in the car and don't want to haul them in to the building, or in bad weather).