“Great venue for a small party”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #804 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: Donatos is a family-owned pizza company famous for Edge to Edge® toppings on a crispy golden thin crust. Founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1963, we take pride in giving back in every community we serve.
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Good pizza as always! Best thin crust around. Recommend the pepperoni zinger and founders favorite. :)

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I saw this place on an episode of Undercover Boss....so I thought I would take a shot and try it. The pizza was warm when it arrived, I did delivery...I ordered with extra sauce, and they did not disappoint..toppings seemed fresh, and crust was very good....I could not tell if the crust was made to order, but under the toppings, it seemed to perfect..don't know for sure....all an all, I would say I'd order it again.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Every town has a best pizza and it is Donatos. I tried the pizza for the first time while I was in town. We ordered here for lunch. Nothing bad to say about the pizza. Good Stuff.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Stopped on the way into town for a soccer tournament. Food was good, just nothing outstanding. Server forgot our drinks and comped them - and it was not that busy. I also used the womens' restroom and saw a kitchen person come out of the stall and NOT wash her hands when returning to work! I sure hope she washed them in the kitchen. Reminded me of that Seinfeld episode.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

We had good time at this place .Had hand pick pizza with garlic and green pepper. One thing noted the way they cut the pizza very easy to pick and eat.