“good place, dangerous area”

China Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #571 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 24, 2011

very good food: would recommend if they were not in an unsafe area of columbus

Reviewed March 28, 2011

Tonight was the the second time that my boyfriend and I have received poor service--- from the staff's lifeless grins to feeling rushed. Stopped in this evening for desert and alcohol and chose to sit at the bar. To my surprise, they pulled the cake out of the deep freezer (behind the bar), and place it in the microwave (on the bar). After serving the cake and drinks, we sat there for an hour without a soul coming to check on us, refill our waters, etc. and we were the ONLY customers there. Never again will I visit this establishment.

Reviewed March 18, 2010

I bring my family here all the time. The lunch menu is awesome. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed July 3, 2009

The best Szechuan string beans around!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Great retro Szechuan Chinese - just like we used to have back in the 80s in California!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook