“Not bad for low expectations”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #1,328 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I didn't really expect much from this chain restaurant and I didn't really get much. The only reason for the third star is that I was able to get a seat at the bar on a packed night, they had appropriate ESPN-age on the TVS, and the bartender was awesome. If that wasn't the case, then this is definitely a two star review for the food. The brought out the wrong burger at first and when the right order came out it was cooked wrong. Normally I don't complain about these things but when you ask for medium-rare on a burger and you get a dried out hockey puck, it is utterly disappointing. I mean, you're drinking a few 23 oz beers out of a frosty mug, and you get all prepared for a nice juicy burger, and it's dry. How do you screw up a burger??? Sweet potato fries were not good. Just not good. But I seem to be in the mnority opinion about this place since the other reviews are good and the place was literally packed the entire time I was there, so if I'm wrong about this place so be it. But honestly, bad burgers can ruin a night.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I would personally recommend this place. Especially wih kids. It's family friendly has great burgers, ribs, triple dipper, and kids food. I had Jason as my server and he made sure everything was great. If you are looking for a great place to eat look no further than.Chili's.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Chili's is on my list of favorites. I'm a buger guy and theirs is real good. The Triple Dipper is one of the favs too. I also love their Southwestern eggrolls.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

1st time here and the food was good. Currently they do one kids meal free on Tuesday with paid adult entree. They have good healthy options for kids. I love fajitas and they were so much better than applebees. Service was great. Bathrooms are gross and smell. Even my kids commented.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook