“Great Food”

Martini Modern Italian
Reserve with OpenTable
Martini Modern Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 2,276 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vine
Description: Martini Modern Italian is a vibrant, high energy restaurant featuring timeless Italian techniques, innovative culinary presentations & progressive handcrafted cocktails, all in a sexy, cosmopolitan atmosphere. Located in the Short North Arts District across from the Convention Center, Martini is just minutes away from the Arena District & is open nightly for dinner.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We visited during Columbus' Restaurant Week, and I enjoyed the prix fixed menu. The food was delicious. Our server was excellent, even though he was working a table of 17, it was as if we were a small group instead of a huge one. I would certainly dine here again. My only negative marks would be that it was a little loud and the 17 of us were crammed around our table.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were staying at the Hilton DT and wanted a close place to eat dinner because of the nasty weatherMartini's was literally 100 feet from the Hilton. We sat at the bar and had both cocktails and dinner. I had the filet which was absolutely fabulous, my husband had the veal,chop which was equally good. I love this place because of the friendly service and great energy. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Staff was very helpful and friendly when you needed them and invisible when you didn't. A couple times I was surprised to find my empty plate cleared or another dish was deposited on our table without disturbing our conversation. There were a couple of seafood dishes that also had some meat. When we told our waiter we were vegetarian pescatarian, he assured us that it was no problem and that chef would be happy to prepare any dish any way we would like. The food was amazing!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Service is top-notch here! Beautiful decor, Relaxing atmosphere. The menu while not extensive it is full of options of the most delicious plates. I highly recommend the tenderloin. So tender and covered in gorgonzola cheese served with yummy cheese filled noodles!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were in town for the Ohio Quarter Horse Congress and this restaurant was highly recommeneded. Although it was very crowded, we were seated and waited on promptly. I had the Butternut Squash Tortelloni and it was the best Italian meal I have ever eaten, anywhere here or abroad. The wait staff and food are superb.

The Martini's were fantastic too, with so many choices.

This is a happening place so I highly recommend reservations.