“Nice loved it.”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Nice loved it.”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Very Nice place,Nancy's remind me of my own home,Very nice people,very good food,great place all together,people need to recognize Nancy's more often

Estero, Florida
“Don't miss this place”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Our family of three stopped into Nancy's for a late breakfast on Sunday morning, and after waiting 10 minutes for a seat at the counter were seated and greeted by Erica. We told her we were first timers there and she announced that to the other 40 or so patrons. We were applauded!

We had a great time, great food, and super counter staff. Omelettes looked great, potatoes were among the best I've ever had, and the sausage was spiced perfectly. Total tab $26 for three giant breakfasts. Go there if you can. We will be back.

2 Thank ripkitty
Lewis Center, Ohio
“The best greasy spoon there is”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I have gone to nancys since I was in college in 1995. They haven't changed much since then. The recipe for success-serve great homecooked meals and give sizeable portions. My personal favorite is the chicken and noodles with mashed potatoes. I have yet to have that meal at any other restaurant that can even approach how good this is. Other favorites at the restaurant is the garbage omlet for breakfast. I am not an omlet fan, but people who are rave about it.
Nancys used to be a place that served one or two meals a day, but they have now expanded their menu to include several other items beyond the specials of the day for people who might want something else. Breakfast is served at lunch if you would like and right now, they do not have dinner hours. But if you are in town or a local and are looking for comfort food at reasonable prices, this is the best place in town.
The other thing I have always loved about nancys is that you get every kind of person in there. You could be sitting next to a college student and a congressman one day, and a police officer and construction worker the next. It attracts all crowds and of course, there are regulars. Enjoy the food, but don't take too long. If there are lines, they want you to eat it and beat it.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Jasonhomey
Columbus, Ohio
“A plate of food from Nancy's is like a hug from mom!”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I wish I could tell you whats better...the breakfast or the lunch. They both are AMAZING!! If you havent treated yourself to this Columbus landmark yet...the get in there and Eat it and Beat it!! :-)

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Ceckitti
Akron, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great For Breakfast”
Reviewed July 23, 2010

This is a great spot for breakfast. Very friendly staff, great food, and above average coffee.