“I only eat the salad & bread sticks... they're my favorite food here.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #183 of 2,235 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I only eat the salad & bread sticks... they're my favorite food here.”
Reviewed November 17, 2008

I only eat the salad & bread sticks... they're my favorite food here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great soup and salad deal.”
Reviewed May 8, 2008

Great soup and salad deal.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Had dinner here last night. The trick is to find a table in the back of the restaurant. Great food and decent service.”
Reviewed April 21, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to like The Olive...”
Reviewed February 15, 2008

I used to like The Olive Garden. The first time that i had their food I enjoyed it. The next two times that I went,I felt incredibly sick after eating there. There are much better options around this area then The Olive Garden.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've loved the Olive Garden since forever. Really great Italian food and you can't beat the endless salad and...”
Reviewed December 23, 2007

I've loved the Olive Garden since forever. Really great Italian food and you can't beat the endless salad and breadsticks!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!