“Tasty!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went here after church on Sunday, so we expected it to be crowded. We did "Call Ahead Seating" which is wonderful. When we arrived we got our pager, but waited no more than 5 minutes!

My kids love this place! I don't usually love how things add up, though. When we went it was "The Never Ending Pasta Bowl" special, which was great! All four of us ordered it, and at $9.95 per person, it is the best deal on the menu. They don't run it all the time, but we did take advantage of it. The salad is always yummy. It comes in a big, family style bowl. This time, we ordered one big bowl of house Italian dressing, and one big bowl of Ranch dressing. Both were tasty! My kids love to order the alfredo dipping bowl, to dip breadsticks in. I honestly can't believe that they charge $3.00 for it, but they do. You get about 3 tablespoons of sauce, but we let the kids eat it all. The drinks (Soda, tea, etc..) are a rediculous $2.50 per drink, so the hubbie and I ordered waters. Kids got soda. $10 for 4 sodas is just crazy and my latest pet peeve of all restaurants!

Our server was very friendly and efficient. (They ought to be because I happen to know that they only let each server have 3 tables at a time!) The food always comes out quickly, and hot food is hot...cold food is cold! What a concept...but some restaurants don't get this. This place, at least, does! Thank you!

One personal dislike is that sometimes in this chain, they like to sit all the little kids, babies, etc... in one zone of the restaurant. I understand this, but will now ask to NOT be in/near that area, if there is one. I love kids, but don't need to listen to screaming if I don't have to. The hostess was very kind and understood my request.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We were here on a weeknight evening and the place was filled. Our seating was at the back of the restaurant and our server was very attentive. Our group felt all the food was excellent from the eggplant parmagian to the Tour of Italy plate. Our server promptly offered refills of salad and breadsticks and drinks. Absolutely no complaints!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This Olive Garden serves the flavors you know and love. Italian chain food at it's best. Many great specials and very clean. Sometimes a wait, but worth it. Choose to eat at the bar for faster seating.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We called ahead to be put on a list for a table, so when we got there, probably 20 people were waiting, and we got seated right away.
This location was very busy on a week night and quite loud. Don't expect to have a quiet romantic dinner or anything. They seated our family of 5 at a table meant for 4, which was ok, except there wasn't enough room for the large plates.
All the food was fresh and very good. The waitress was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were a table of 7 (not an overwhelming number). There were three "hosts/managers" greeting ppl in the front (too many?). We were seated in a timely manner. Server got our order and another person brought our salad and bread sticks. Grampa had to flag down another server to get more salad and yet another person brought our meals whom I asked for more bread sticks (she looked around for our server before answering) but she never came back. We were 75% done with our meal, still trying to catch any one of the 25 workers in the area still waiting for our bread sticks and drink refills. I finally got one of the "hosts" to stop and explained to her what our needs were. Instead of taking care of us, she said she would try to find out where our original server was and came back to tell us that she had been assigned to a table of 10 and was very busy.

REALLY?!!!!! and out of the 25-30 workers in this place, nobody could refill a drink or bring more breadsticks to her table???

Bad, bad service!! It was comical how many servers there were and how hard they tried avoiding work they are being paid for.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!