“Good Food but Terrible Service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #331 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were a table of 7 (not an overwhelming number). There were three "hosts/managers" greeting ppl in the front (too many?). We were seated in a timely manner. Server got our order and another person brought our salad and bread sticks. Grampa had to flag down another server to get more salad and yet another person brought our meals whom I asked for more bread sticks (she looked around for our server before answering) but she never came back. We were 75% done with our meal, still trying to catch any one of the 25 workers in the area still waiting for our bread sticks and drink refills. I finally got one of the "hosts" to stop and explained to her what our needs were. Instead of taking care of us, she said she would try to find out where our original server was and came back to tell us that she had been assigned to a table of 10 and was very busy.

REALLY?!!!!! and out of the 25-30 workers in this place, nobody could refill a drink or bring more breadsticks to her table???

Bad, bad service!! It was comical how many servers there were and how hard they tried avoiding work they are being paid for.

Reviewed November 17, 2008

I only eat the salad & bread sticks... they're my favorite food here.

Reviewed May 8, 2008

Great soup and salad deal.

Reviewed April 21, 2008

Had dinner here last night. The trick is to find a table in the back of the restaurant. Great food and decent service.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 15, 2008

I used to like The Olive Garden. The first time that i had their food I enjoyed it. The next two times that I went,I felt incredibly sick after eating there. There are much better options around this area then The Olive Garden.