“Easy access from 270”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Easy to get to from 270. Good service, well managed Outback in Reynoldsburg. Call ahead seating makes the with on Friday or Saturday night short.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We came here around 7 for dinner and were taken to our sets pretty quickly. When we got to the table it wasn't cleared and we had to stand by other tables while they cleaned it. We waited a long time to order then we were told our appetizer was sold out. We ordered spinach artichoke dip and they were out of nacho chips and offered us regular potato chips instead. No thanks.Then we got our salads but no silverware. We waited for utensils for another 10 minutes or more. Just forget about drink refills because they weren't happening. The food came and we tried to get more bread and refills but the server walked away in the middle of our request. Half way through meal our waiter came and we asked for bread and refills and got them in time to finish our meal. Other tables were having trouble also because we saw the manager moving around a lot. She apologized to us about appetizer but that was it. This was a pretty miserable experience and we felt like we wasted $50 and we won't be going back anytime soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I placed my order online....how convenient. I was able to input all of my dietary restrictions so it could be conveyed to the restaurant. It took about 20 minutes or so for my order to be ready, but it was ready when I arrived and it was as ordered. I didn't like that my asparagus was chopped up and not plentiful, but it was still good.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nothing to dislike. Food was great as always and the service was just fine. Nice atmospere. Special menu items were a nice change from the normal menu, both my wife and I ordered of that special menu.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Food made my daughter sick times 2 from two separate visits. Avoid the duckbill platypus eggs. For my daughter, this is food for fashion models who need to stay thin.