“Ordered out to Outback”

Good for: Families with children
Omaha, Nebraska
“Ordered out to Outback”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I placed my order online....how convenient. I was able to input all of my dietary restrictions so it could be conveyed to the restaurant. It took about 20 minutes or so for my order to be ready, but it was ready when I arrived and it was as ordered. I didn't like that my asparagus was chopped up and not plentiful, but it was still good.

• Visited September 2013

Granville, Ohio
“Another Great meal”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nothing to dislike. Food was great as always and the service was just fine. Nice atmospere. Special menu items were a nice change from the normal menu, both my wife and I ordered of that special menu.

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Do they serve kangaroo?”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Food made my daughter sick times 2 from two separate visits. Avoid the duckbill platypus eggs. For my daughter, this is food for fashion models who need to stay thin.

Stanley
“Fast & Friendly”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The service was OK - but waiter just a little bit too over attentive, maybe because we had pretty young girl with us. He actually became quite annoying with his chat and hanging over the table. The steak was nothing to write home about but drinks were good as was the dessert and Onion Bloom we started with!

Visited April 2012
Ohio
“Great service with the consistency of Outback”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Out back is one of our favorites because no matter where you go, the food is consistently good. What makes this location excellent is the service that we received. Our server was attentive and the management was as well. Definitely a top Outback!!

• Visited February 2012