“Love the Royal Red Robin, Try It!”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #432 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My kids love the strawberry twist drink with unlimited refills. I personally like the Royal Red Robin burger where they add a fried egg on a bacon cheese burger. You have to try it, YUM!! Add the unlimited fries, and you have a great family place to go.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

loce the burger options and onion ring tower the milk shakes are soooooo good try the pineapple on the burger so yummy

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Presumably you know Red Robin by now, but if you don't, allow me to introduce you to it:

Red Robin specializes in burgers. They have other things, but you don't go there for other things. They do burgers and they do them pretty darn well. They have a lot of fun, different ways to get your burger - with a fried egg; with blue cheese, onion straws and hot sauce; with whatever. You can customize literally anything - they've got 4-5 different buns, 5-6 cheeses, and tons of toppings (which are mostly extra). If you want a 5 patty sandwich with jalapenos, you got it (ew). They also have unlimited fries.

My friends and I are a tough crowd. We're those people that you hear us order in the next booth and you're like "OMG can you get any more particular". I think we had 6 people with 6 custom orders and 3 of us changed our minds while other people were still ordering and had to ask her to change our order. Our waitress was a PRO. She handled all of it while nailing every single order (all 100% correct, which is honestly mind-blowing), staying on top of refills, and being super friendly as we exchanged teacher stories (her other job). She also had us brought fries as an appetizer (no additional charge, I think they'll always do this if you ask, but we didn't have to). My recommendation of the fries: get them Garlic Parmesan style and ask for a side of Campfire sauce.

Ultimately it comes down to the food, and it was great. My burger was great, my wife's burger was great, and my friends had no complaints. Sometimes at some Red Robin locations they undercook the fries, or five you not fresh ones, both of which are awful situations. In this visit, they were hot and fully cooked.

So all in all, nice work to the Red Robin Easton team, I can be skeptical of chains but they nailed it this time.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

What BIG, yummy burgers! Endless fries! The onion tower is awesome! Love to go for birthdays and see the big Red Robin! Prices are good for the amount you get,

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Awesome and very nice place for u and you r family to go enjoy a quiet evening or lunch.Very Big Sandwiches and endless Steak fries with all Burgers.Very nice to sit back and enjoy a nice evening with your family.Tuesday 's Red Robin comes a visit all the custermers very cool.Will enjoy