Rooster's Restaurant & Bar - Olentangy River Rd
Ranked #181 of 2,313 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I had never been to a Roosters before and was very pleased.I did not eat inside but looked like a great atmosphere to watch games and hang out with friends.I had a to-go order wings,salads,potatoe skins.The wings were great medium sauce was a little mild for me but great flavor and the way they prepare them was so good.I have not been able to find good wings since moving to Ohio and finally I have.The only dislike was too much lettuce compared to toppings on the salads but still tasted good and fresh.Very resonably priced and overall very satisfied.

Reviewed January 19, 2011

Roosters has the best wings in Columbus. Lots of menu selections. Six or 7 beers on draft and a good selection of bottled and can beers. Good happy hour. Plenty of HD TVs that will always have sports on them.