“Casual Dining Excellence”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Its a small, comfortable neighborhood, quiet mid eastern restaurant where you'll likely be visited table side by the gregarious owner. Good Sunday-after church breakfast. It is easy to recommend the Olive Tree; the food is excellent and you can carry on a conversation!

There are newer reviews for Olive Tree Restaurant

Reviewed November 13, 2013

It's in an unassuming strip mall, but don't let that fool you. They have an extensive menu of Greek, Middle Eastern and North African food. EVERYTHING we tried was super...big portions deliciously seasoned. Try the meat filled grape leaves....they are particularly unique and tasty. Great gyros and shawarma's as well. Super desserts too. We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We walk in sit down and within 5 minutes the owner David stops by our table to introduce himself (love that). He finds out it is our first time and proceeds to ask us where we live. I let him know we were less than 2 blocks away from here. He asked why we waited five years to visit. My reply, "we really have no idea". Well, I wish we would not have waited five years to visit. The food here is great. We got hummus, grape leaves (amazing), gyro platters, seafood soup, & Greek salad. Everything was excellent. I cannot wait to return so I can try the other items on the menu. I don't care where you live in Ohio. You must visit this place if you like Mediterranean food. You will not be disappointed. It sounds like your best off going through the week or Sunday night for dinner. Small place so Fridays and Saturdays may have a wait. Cannot wait to go back to try something else. Thank you David for a great feast.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place is not what I expected from the outside at all. It's bigger than you think and they did a nice job with the space. The service was great, everyone is happy and the owner came to our table to say hello and make sure we were having a nice time. He stayed and talked to us for a few minutes and checked on us later. The food was great- the selection was great and the wine list also looked great. The prices were great and I guess I just give Olive Tree a great, great, great across the board.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Visiting for the weekend Country Living Fair, my wife wondered where to eat. I handed her my iPad after connecting to Trip Advisor. Less than five minutes later we agreed on this place. (A new record time in decision-making). We're glad we did.

We rarely order an appetizer, but we did give in and devour the hot hummus with sautéed mushrooms and onions along with pita bread.

My wife ordered the chicken shawarma. And I had the kabob combo. Both were fabulous. I did have to ask the server to remove the kabob skewers. I was so impressed by the look and aroma that I forgot the metal skewers were hot enough to roast my flesh too.

The portions are generous. We're glad we are in a hotel with a refrigerator and microwave. So we took half with us and made two meals out of one. A word to thevwise...If you are looking for couples' ambience, this isn't it. It is family friendly and we had some loud toddlers at 3 different tables around us. But the food and service merits 5 stars.

This place is definitely on our favorites list.