“Best clam chowder in a long, long time.”

Columbus Fish Market--Grandview
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbus Fish Market--Grandview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 2,255 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd Avenue
Taylor, Michigan
“Best clam chowder in a long, long time.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I like to judge a restaurant, serving seafood, by its clam chowder. Theirs was rich, creamy and hardy. A perfect blend with large pieces of clams. Simply delicious. I ordered the fish and chips and my wife ordered the caesar salad with grilled shrimp. Mine came on a platter with three large pieces of fish, french fries, hush puppies and a small coleslaw salad. My wife's caesar salad also came on a platter. Grilled shrimp are commonly over cooked but not these. Her lettuce was crisp and the dressing had a great flavor .We both asked for a box to take leftovers back to the hotel. With most of my meal being deep fried, it was understandably on the salty side yet not overly so for me. Our waiter stopped several times asking if there was anything else we needed. We highly recommend this restaurant.

United States
“I seefood, I eat it!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you like seafood and you find yourself in Columbus, strongly consider Columbus Fish Market. For appetizer we had shrimp wrapped in bacon and calamari, both good. For dinner everybody had some kind of seafood, and it was all good. Portion size: I am not a small guy, and it was plenty, without eating bread, and no dessert because I was full.

Ohio
“Great Meal, Convenient Campus Area Location”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We recently ate lunch here, meeting my son who attends OSU. The atmosphere is absolutely beautiful, with antique sailing yacht models and a subdued maritime decor. They pour a decent sized glass of wine, too! Service was attentive, and the food was wonderful. I had the lunch special, a Cobb salad topped with a mixture of lobster and crabmeat, accompanied by a steamed rock lobster tail--wonderful! My son had the gumbo and the garlic shrimp scampi--also delicious. Will definitely eat here again--there is also one in the Crosswoods area on the north side.

Columbus, Ohio
“Very reasonable lunch menu”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Lunch time at the fish market is both delicious and reasonable. It is a great way for people on a budget to experience a camron mitchell restaurant. It's also right by the movie theatre. So it makes for a great date night!

• Visited August 2013
Woodbridge VA
“Great restaurant...favorite in the Columbus area!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We always enjoy at least one meal at the Fish Market when in Columbus for TOSU football games. Sometimes even a second meal! Yes its that good. Quality points all the way around. Our fav place to eat in Columbus. Everything is good. The chowder is outstanding. The pris fixe meals are a great deal. Service is very attentive. Fantastic fish dishes...very well prepared and very fresh fish.

• Visited October 2012