“Fabulous Seafood”

Columbus Fish Market--Grandview
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbus Fish Market--Grandview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 2,263 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd Avenue
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was my second visit to this location. The food was great. I love good seafood and the restaurant did not disappoint me. The service was also very good.

There are newer reviews for Columbus Fish Market--Grandview

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I read the reviews before coming. I must say if you consider the portion sizes small...then you must be wanting to get 2 meals for the price of one. I can eat more than most and I couldn't finish all of my food. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste as well.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and each time the food is great. I will say that the portion sizes are smaller now. We were here about 8 months ago and in those months there was a portion difference.
The food is excellent though and we will keep going.
The prices are on the more expensive side but the quality is why. The fish is fresh and the sides are too.
Had the tuna steak blackened and it was perfectly cooked. I like that they allow you to choose sides from other menu options.
We both love love LOVE the house salad. It has a sour dressing with dates that add the sweet side of sweet and sour dressing. Pine nuts added make it a favorite.
Service is prompt and friendly.
I reccomend for a nice evening out for two or for a family gathering. There is a private room for large parties.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had twin lobster tail specials. Outstanding dinner with potato and vegetable. This is a great place and a little hard to find. We will go back soon. One of our party had salmon. Reported good.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Food was still great, but portion sizes are small now. (Even the salads are smaller.) Service was not like it used to be and there was an error on the bill where we were charged for a dessert that came with my meal. I will continue to go back, but I will have different expectations.

Been to Columbus Fish Market--Grandview? Share your experiences!