“Real Korean food”

Kaya Restaurant
Ranked #517 of 2,313 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Found this place thanks to trip advisor and not disappointed one bit. Been to Korea 3 times and knew I had found the real deal when I heard the staff speaking. The food was very good, tasted like it should and presented to my guest so they understood what it was and what it went with. Overall I would go back again and again.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

My husband and I met friends here for dinner last night, and it was very, very good! We've had just a taste of Korean food in the past, so we thought we might like Ka Ya as well. We were seated in what I would call a "private seating area" of the restaurant. When you walk in, there are tables in the open, but there are also tables in these little "rooms" around the perimeter of the restaurant. This was nice. I always heard they had great sushi but never really heard about their Korean BBQ, so I was very surprised when we sat down at the table to see a grill in the table itself! I had the bulgogi and my husband had the pork BBQ. The server brought out a bunch of different sides to accompany our meal (lettuces, salads, bean spouts, an egg dish, a potato dish, another potato and carrot side, seaweed, and some more marinated onions and peppers). Then our meals arrived - this was fun! We got to cook our meal using the table-grill! Our server came back several times to ensure we were okay and to see if we needed anything. The food was delicious!!! From the sides to the entrees, everything was great! The restaurant was busy throughout the evening. Just a head's up on the decor - the restaurant looks like it has been around for a while and the decor looks dated as well. Don't let this fool you though - I was very pleased with my visit here, and would definitely recommend friends/family...and I'll definitely go back again.

Worthington, Ohio
Reviewed July 4, 2009

Tebokke and BBQ

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed July 15, 2008

This is the best restaraunt that we have found in town for atmosphere and AWESOME Sushi

Ohio