“Good Steak Dinner”

Add it.
LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Whenever we want to go out for a special treat we go to Longhorn. Nice casual atmosphere with good food.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at the Dublin, OH restaurant recently. The salad was crisp and fresh. My husband is still talking about his sandwich.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stopped at Longhorn for the first time after being in Columbus at least 2 times per month for the last 4 years. What a pleasant surprise! We had a great meal and the service was outstanding. The atmosphere was nice too. We will certainly go back!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Food was just so-so at best, service was fine. No plans on going back.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

WE went the Saturday after Valentine's and had a great time. The place was packed but we ahd a fantatic server. The food was very good. One piece of advise is to call ahead and put your name in. A lot of restaurants don't advertise this but have it available. I was so glad I called. I called an hour and a half before we planned to be there and put our name in for a party of 4. When I got to the restaurant there was hardly a spot to park and the waiting area was shoulder to shoulder. I walked to the podium, told them our name and they said it would be 5 to ten minutes, which is right on track with the time we told them we would be there. We waited about 4 minutes and were seated. WE overheard the hostess telling people just walking in and putting their name in that the wait was about 85 minutes!! so word to the wise...Call ahead on busy nights.