“Really enjoyed dinner!”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Campus View and North High Street
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Prime rib was great! A nice Pinot Noir at a reasonable price. Service was great. I'll definitely plan on returning!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food here is great. I always visit when I'm in Columbus. Great service too. I do miss the croissants that they stopped serving. They were mouth-watering. Crab cakes were delicious and I live in Maryland.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

From the first minute you walk in the door you can smell the most delicious tantalizing smell and it just gets better. I had the Maui ribeye and it was melt in your mouth wonderful , I always order my steak med rare and often it's too done, it was perfect. The atmosphere was relaxing and the staff very friendly. The best dining experience I've had in a very long time. We eat out a lot , I will be back very soon. Also a great value! :-) trust your nose.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

J Alexanders Prime Rib is hands-down the BEST prime rib that I have ever eaten. I travel extensively and I always go to J Alexanders if there is one in town. I recommend having a side order of their mac n cheese! Their garlic mashed potatoes are very good as well however, there are plenty of resteraunts that serve garlic mashed potatoes. Their salad dressings are made from scratch and I recommend their blue cheese dressing.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant has been around for years! But even the appearance of the dining room would fool you! The atmosphere is well thought out. The quality of food and the complete customer care given by staff is amazing!! The menu offers a range of items that would appease even the pickiest eaters. It is such a great intimate, classy place to eat. Staff do an unbelievable job of making your dining experience memorable. I love this place!! I have been there numerous times and jump at the chance to go :) I completely appreciate the care of the staff from every aspect. Phenomenal food and phenomenal service!!

Been to J Alexander's Restaurant? Share your experiences!