“Great steak, good service.”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Campus View and North High Street
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I ordered steak it came just the way I ordered it, it was full of flavor and so tender. The whole meal was great.

There are newer reviews for J Alexander's Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Happy hour on a Wednesday night was a lot of fun and a great bargain. Dinner was better than I usually come to expect from a chain steakhouse, but a bit on the pricey side.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

The portions are large and tender. I get it everytime I go.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I hate to say that for a "chain" restaurant, maybe it is because they do so much of it each week they have it down to a science. At any rate, that is the only thing I have ever ordered and it is great.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Good seafood entrees, I had the Swordfish (excellent) and a nice choice of side dishes.
Although my meal was suppose to come with coucous, they substituted orzo,
not a big deal but they should of told me. My husband had the scallop's which
was okay with a few skinny asparagus and orzo (instead of the couscous as
stated). The salad (Alex salad) was just okay. Service was good, friendly
and attentive. The room was nicely apppointed with lit paintings, and romantic
dim lighting added to the evening. Prices were above average for entrees.