“Dining for Special Occassions”
Review of M Restaurant & Bar

M Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
M Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Asian, French
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: When you walk into M Restaurant, Cameron Mitchell’s marquee restaurant & bar, you understand. You are not just out on the town. You are in another place entirely — South Beach, perhaps. You’re surrounded by beauty. A lovely perspective of Downtown Columbus. An outdoor terrace overlooking the Scioto riverfront. Light woods and luxurious fabrics. A dramatically lit bar. Artfully plated dishes of eclectic American cuisine, influenced by the assertive flavors of Pacific Rim & Europe. All enhanced by impeccable service and a wine list considered one of the nation's best.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The décor, service, relatively quite atmosphere and service by well-trained staff make this a favorite dining spot for anniversaries, birthdays, and business dinners. The food is prepared as you like it...asking for special attention is always graciously accepted at M and other Cameron Mitchel's restaurants.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere for our anniversary was incredible - very nice table that afforded a sense of privacy. The food was delicious - probably the best tasting steak I ever had. Service was awesome. The waiter was very friendly, knowledgeable and provided just the right amount of attention. A fine experience.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Best Filet I've EVER had in my life. My waiter was so awesome!! Best food, service, and cocktails! I can't wait to go back. Even my husband was impressed. What I wanted I got!! The menu had their blu cheese potato bowl filet but I wanted the spinach and it wasn't on the menu, they made it for me anyways :) We couldn't pick between two salads so they put half of each for my husband and I. For dessert I wanted just the cookies and they did that too. Granted we paid a lot, but it was worth every penny! I have been to every nice place in columbus and Prime 112 in Miami, there is NO Filet like M :) ill be back for a girls night next week! Black orchard here we come!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband took me to M for my birthday.Mostly the folks whom I saw there were either couples come for a romantic dinner or large corporate groups.We had a reservation..Liked the place.Found the tables quite close to each other...Our fried shrimp appetizer was too oily.The waitress said that , that the chefs evening special was the pan smeared salmon.I am not favorite of salmon.We ordered it and it was amazing.Another entree we ordered was the double bone pork chop which was superb.The waitress surprised me by saying that I could pick up a dessert and it would be a complimentary offer for my birthday.The dessert also was yummy.Except for the closely packed tables and our appetizer ,the rest were good.Plan to go for special occasions

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The mash potatoes with lobster and the and the chilean sea bass are one of the best plates I have ever tried- I highly, highly recommend it- Just these two plates are worth the trip...