“One of my favorite place to eat and drink.”

Old Mohawk Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 2,275 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have been coming here for 30 years. You must try the Turtle Soup and grilled cheese sandwich. Nice bar. Always good service. Nice neighborhood place.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a popular watering hole for law students at Capital University. The food is great and the atmosphere is truly German Village.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We chose to eat at Old Mohawk Restaurant based on reviews on Tripadvisor.com. We were pleased that we were able to pretty much walk right in on a Friday night. Our Cajun pasta and Pig Burger were delicious. The staff was friendly, quick, and efficient. It was about $30 for two of us without drinks for dinner. We would go back for a nice meal out if back in the Columbus area.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We had the rehearsal party dinner here for my BF's wedding. The food is outstanding and the wait staff was very attentive. It is very small inside, but there were only 7 of us, so if you want an intimate party this is the place to go. Appetizers are 1/2 price after 4 pm, I believe, and they were also very good. The Greek pasta was very good and the mac and cheese is VERY cheesy! Meatloaf reminded me of my grandmothers and potatoes are real! Worth the stop.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Old Mohawk is a restaurant in the middle of the quaint and fun German Village near downtown Columbus, Ohio. And their food is delicious and reasonably priced. Some of my favorites include locally made bratwurst, Greek pasta, smoked chicken ravioli, potato pancakes, turtle soup, sweet potato tots and fried green beans. Their deserts are awesome, too.

Been to Old Mohawk Restaurant? Share your experiences!