“My first stop in Columbus”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 2,243 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Russell St.
Description: Serving upscale Asian Fusion since 1997. Serving Japanese, Thai, Chinese, American, and Mediterranean cuisine. Specialties include Sushi, Pad Thai, Seafood, and house made cocktails.
Califon
“My first stop in Columbus”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I ate here a year ago when in Columbus for a week, so I made this my first stop when I arrived this year. Once again I was not disappointed. My pad tai was ordered as hot as I desired. The ingredients were very good and on my next trip to Columbus, Lemongrass will be my first stop for dinner again.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank vinoginoCalifon_NJ

Pittsford, New York
“Great food great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

On the last day of a conference, we went to this place. One of us already had two meals there before this so that's a stamp of approval.

We were not disappointed. The server was attentive and accommodating to a growing group we had as some arrived later than others. I had Shitake Seared Tune Steak, which was fantastic. My colleagues ordered a variety of Asian fusion entrees and everyone was happy. We did not try the sushi/Thai menu.

The place is spacious compared to other downtown restaurants we went to. The atmosphere is inviting and good for casual dining and conversations.

The price is reasonable.

Herrin
“great taste, great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Relaxing and inviting atmosphere, with great tasting and not terribly expensive food.. we love it there..

• Visited February 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
“Upbeat Atmosphere Fun Part of town, average food”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a great table at the front by the windows. Great view to people watch. The service was good and had a great server. When it came to our dishes, was rather disappointed. Everything was fresh and looked really nice. Just lacking big time on flavor. Miso soup tasted like just tofu in hot water. The sampler of crab Rangoon, chicken & spring roll was just ok. Our chicken pad Thai was so plain. Had no Thai flavor to it at all. We enjoyed the atmosphere all in all. Just wish food would of had more flair !

Baltimore, Maryland
“Surprised”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

A business group dined here on recently. While the interior was somewhat spartan, the food was very good. We tried a variety of appetizers, including the crab rangoons. Our entire group was pleased with their meals. The timing of the food was en pointe. And the service was attentive without being intrusive.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Lemongrass? Share your experiences!