“Average”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Food & service were both just average. Not sure what else to say. There are several other restaurants within a 1-2 minute walk. I say keep walking!

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed July 6, 2014

always great food and wonderful martinis! love the lettuce wraps.we always sit at the bar to eat and have wonderful attentive service. thanks Andrew!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food was ok, nothing special but the staff didn't seem to care if you ate there or not. I arrived on the night of Memorial Day, traveling on business and this was the first place outside of my hotel. There were only 3 tables seated but it took almost 8 minutes to be seated and then another 5 for a server to show up. The food was ok, nothing special either way. The music was way too loud, felt like I was in a bar and not a place a could relax and enjoy the meal at. Don't think I would want to do this one again.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

When traveling for business or pleasure, I always try to find a P.F.Chang's. The chain is always consistent and you know you will get a good meal at a fair price. I've seen other reviews that feel it is not authentic food and it may not be, but they never disappoint. So many of the restaurants that say they have the Chinese menu have food laden in a thick corn starch sauce with limp vegetables. You won't find that at P.F. Chang's.

Our service was very good. We had a little bit of a wait to get a table and be seated, but it was well worth the 15 minutes.

It's in Easton Town Center and if staying in the Columbus area I would suggest you try this restaurant.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

WAs seated quickly, great service.My dumpings were a bit burned at the bottom, but everything else was ok. Have to say dining at PF Chang's always feels like an event when we go out, but this location felt like a chain.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!