“Love there food”

Max & Erma's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: THE ORIGINAL. In 1972, Max & Erma created a fun, unique restaurant so friends and family can gather for good times and a great meal, and decorated it with eclectic artifacts and local paraphernalia. Since that day, we've been committed to providing our guests with irresistible heartland classics and friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere the whole neighborhood can enjoy. We've grown over the years, but always remain true to what makes us successful - delivering a great memorable experience so that every guest leaves with a smile. After all, Max & Erma wouldn't have it any other way.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The garbage buger is great with the onion straws.Decor is cool service was great and frendly cant wait till next time i visit

Reviewed November 12, 2012

met up with some old friends for lunch during the week. they have an entire week day lunch menu that was pretty fast getting out, which is good in that scenario. That place gets really busy that time of day so go early in the lunch session or see if you can score reservations. We elected to go early. Had this pulled pork sandwich lunch menu thing. It tasted ok. They put coleslaw on the sandwich with threw me for a loop, initially but it tasted ok. The service was good, esp considering how busy it was.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

we had a great lunch, the ruben sandwich and fries were great. I do not recommend the cold slaw. The service was excellent.

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in on a Monday afternoon. Being from out of town I heard German Town is a place to check out. I know this is a chain but the location and atmosphere of the restaurant fit well. Bartender was a good guy who knew his beers and was friendly. Had a Aunty Pattie burger and it was perfect. I don't know if I would go to sit in the restaurant part but a burger and beer at the bar where you can look out on the street is a good spot.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was a Saturday night, quite early (around 6:30pm) as I had just arrived into Columbus, and not that busy. The menu is typical in that there are burgers, chicken and ribs on offer. They advertise themselves as a good burger place, so I tried a burger. The Texas Ranger which has just about everything on it from Chilli, to cheese to who else knows what, that I have to confess was really very good. The burgers are clearly homemade, are *huge* and very good value (about 10 dollars).

I also tried a cup of their "famous" tortilla soup (I simply had to try something that sounded so odd). Well, I was glad I tried it, but I would not order it again. Basically runny cheese with chillies and chicken in, top with shredded tortilla ... all a bit odd really.

The service was very good and efficient and overall I would rate as excellent for value for money.