“Fantastic!”

Mitchell's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 2,222 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Bridgeport, Ohio
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

First time eating here and it did not disappoint ! Our server, Holmes, was spot on. Our drinks were always full and our food came out hot. The lobster bisque was amazing as were the ribeye and vinegar fries.
I would highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Versailles, Kentucky
“Very fine special occasion place”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My wife and I were visiting our son and his newly engaged fiancée, so they asked to go to this restaurant. He proclaimed it the best restaurant he has ever visited. I agree that it is excellent. Quite pricey, though, so best for special occasions unless money is no object.

Visited April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in Columbus”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My wife and I have eaten at Mitchell's Ocean Club about 50 times......been going since they first opened......three times in the past week. It is "as good as it gets" in Columbus........ambiance, location, parking, food, service all are top notch. It is pricey, but so are the other best restaurants in Columbus. While their seafood is the best in Columbus (in my estimation) their steaks are also wonderful.

• Visited April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“One of my favorite local restaurants!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I eat here once a month and I have never had a bad meal...seriously. Service is always impeccable and the food...lets just say that I wont stop until I have tried everything!
I like to order the special of the day but some of my repeat favorites are the crab bisque, the filet mignon is always perfect, and if you love seafood I adore the Shellfish Cobb Salad which is generously packed with tons of fresh chilled seafood! Easily order it as your meal or share it with someone because its huge!

• Visited March 2014
Newark, Ohio
“Our new favorite restaurant”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Amazing! So good after our first visit we brought my parents back two weeks later. We are addicted to the smoked gouda tater tots. Who would have thought tater tots could taste so decadent?! You must try them. The truffle mac and cheese is crazy good too. We're not huge calamari fans, but ordered the appetizer upon the recommendation of our waitress...we were not disappointed. The salmon was the best we've ever tasted anywhere. The sea bass was delicious. My Mom wanted some shrimp, which wasn't on the menu as an entree, but the waitress said no problem, and had the chef cook her up a plate of blackened shrimp. The service is outstanding. The meal was expensive, but it's worth it. Ask for a seat by the windows, it's not as loud over there as it is in the middle of the restaurant. We had reservations both times and it appears they were needed, the place was packed. We had no idea something this upscale was at Easton. If you haven't tried it yet you need to. Highly recommend!

• Visited April 2014